ul. Parczewskiego 25
Tel. (32) 35 12 717
2. The administrator of personal data is KOTRAK S.A. (dawniej Kotrak Bis Irena i Andrzej Kurdziel Sp. J.) with registered office in Katowice, ul. Bogusława Parczewskiego 25, 40-582 Katowice, with KRS number 0000704357
3. Data left when you visit this website are protected in accordance with the applicable provisions on the protection of personal data.
4. The Administrator selects and applies appropriate technical and organizational measures ensuring due diligence ensuring the protection of personal data being processed. Only persons duly authorized by the Administrator have full access to the databases.
5. The administrator protects personal data against making it available to unauthorized persons as well as against its processing in violation of applicable law.
6. Visitors to this site may browse the content posted on the Website without entering personal data.
1. Data provided by the user in the contact form.
1. The contact form is used to leave contact and address details (name, surname, phone number, e-mail address, city, zip code, apartment number), in order to enable Kotrak to send links enabling access to the demo version of the offered software and making contact to answer the query.
2. Providing personal data is voluntary, however, the consequence of failure to provide data may be, as the case may be, the inability to answer the question or the inability to receive offers or information about products, access to the demo version of the software.
3. The User should not transfer personal data of third parties to the Administrator. If, on the other hand, it provides such data, it declares each time that it has appropriate consent of third parties to provide data to the Administrator.
4. As an administrator, we collect personal data provided by the User, such as e-mail address, first and last name, telephone number.
2. Other data of Visitors.
1. The administrator collects and automatically generates a number of other areas of data usage, including metadata, login details, device information, IP addresses, third party data and cookie information.
2. The administrator collects data contained in system logs (this is the information provided to the server by the visitor’s computer at each connection to the Website, it may contain various data, e.g. IP address). This information is used by the Service Provider for technical purposes related to server administration and optimization and modification of the Website, in order to better adapt it to the needs of customers, as well as for marketing of products and services of its own.
3. IP addresses are used by the Administrator to collect general, statistical information (e.g. about the place from which the connection takes place). In addition, data on the Website Visitors and their preferences can be captured and disclosed in the form of statistics, while such statistics remain anonymous and do not contain data and attributes that allow the identification of individuals.
4. The data referred to in this point are not combined with the personal data of the People browsing the Website.
3. Use of data by Kotrak.
1. The administrator processes the scope of data provided by the user in the content of the addressed issue or provided when using the website.
2. Data provided by users are used only to: answer questions, including commercial information about the Administrator and its products and services, as well as for statistical purposes.
3. Data left through the contact form are used to enable access to demo versions of the offered software.
5. The administrator analyzes the websites used by the user, provides users with, among others, advertising content more tailored to their interests.
6. The administrator uses IP addresses collected during internet connections for technical purposes related to server administration. In addition, IP addresses are used to collect general, statistical demographic information (e.g. about the region from which the connection takes place).
7. The purpose of data processing may be:
• Ensure proper operation of the Website and adapt it to the needs of visitors. The server logs are auxiliary material used to administer the Website and to create statistics and evaluate the usability of the Website and its optimization. Data saved in server logs is not associated with people using the Website and is not used by our company to identify visitors to the Website. The server logs are only material supporting the administration of the Website, and their content is disclosed only to persons authorized to administer the server. The data obtained is also used by our company to create statistics that are used to assess the usefulness of the Website and its optimization.
• Establishing a contact. In matters reported via the contact form. Contact details are used to establish correspondence, answer questions, prepare offers and direct marketing.
• Retargeting. The website of our company uses retargeting technology. The use of this technology allows us to offer you a more attractive internet offer. It allows you to present relevant ads to the websites of our partners to users interested in our products. Displaying advertising materials on our partners’ websites is based on cookie technology and on the analysis of previous user behavior. This form of advertising is carried out completely anonymously. When using the website of our company, cookies are used to collect and save and using data about user behavior. In addition, user data contained in cookies are stored after the end of the browser session and are used during the next visit to the site.
4. Control of personal data processing.
1. The user is obliged to indicate full, current and real data. Each user whose personal data is processed by the Administrator has the right to access their data and the right to rectify, delete, limit processing, the right to data transfer, the right to object to data processing, the right to withdraw consent at any time without affecting the compliance with the right of processing (if the processing takes place on the basis of consent), which was made on the basis of consent before its withdrawal.
2. The exercise of the rights specified in the paragraph above may be implemented by sending an appropriate request to email@example.com giving the name and e-mail address of the user. You can also contact a Kotrak employee. or insert the appropriate information in the „Remarks” field of the contact form.
3. The User has the right to lodge a complaint to the supervisory body, if he / she considers that the processing of his personal data violates applicable provisions. In the event of unlawful processing of data, you have the right to lodge a complaint to the supervisory body: Prezes UODO, ul. Stawki 2, 00-193 Warszawa.
1. This website uses Google Analytics, a web analytics service provided by Google, Inc. ( „Google”). Google Analytics uses „cookies”, which are text files placed on the user’s computer in order to enable the website to analyze how users use it. A cookie is a small amount of information, often containing an anonymous, unique identifier sent to your browser from computers of the website and stored on your computer’s hard drive.
2. Information generated by the cookies about the user’s use of the website (including its IP address) will be transferred to Google. The above information is usually sent to a Google server that can be hosted in the USA and stored there. The IP anonymisation feature is activated on this website, so your IP address will be immediately pseudonymised. This means that only an approximate location is possible. Google will use this information to evaluate your use of the website, create site traffic reports for website operators, and provide other services related to website traffic and internet usage. Google may also transfer this information to third parties if it is required to do so by law or if they process such information on behalf of Google. Google should not link the user’s IP address to any other data in its possession.
4. You can configure your browser to accept all cookies, reject all cookies or notify settings when a cookie file is saved. If you want to delete cookies on your computer, please read the instructions of your browser to find a file or a directory that stores cookies. If you reject all cookies, you may not be able to use all of the website’s features in this case. By using this website, you consent to the processing of data relating to you in the manner and for the purposes set out above.
6. Sharing personal data
Users’ data may be made available to entities authorized to receive them under applicable law, including the competent judicial authorities. Personal data may be transferred to entities processing it at the request of the Administrator, that is, partners providing technical services (development and maintaining IT systems and websites). Personal data will not be transferred to a third country / international organization, except for the data indicated in point 4 in the scope indicated therein.
7. The retention period and other information regarding data processing
Personal data will be kept only for a period of time necessary to achieve a specific purpose in which they were sent or for the purpose of complying with the law. If the user has agreed to the use of personal data in relation to the need to contact or receive commercial information, personal data will be processed until the consent is revoked. Personal data will be processed in IT systems.
9. Legal basis:
Art. 13 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (GDPR).